All-inclusive sightseeing card for Vienna
GO AND EXPLORE!
The Vienna PASS is your key to an unforgettable time in Vienna.
• Free entrance to Vienna‘s most famous attractions
• Explore the city with unlimited rides on the convenient HOP ON HOP OFF Vienna sightseeing buses
• Save valuable time with fast track entry at attractions
• Plan your stay with our guidebook & app with insider tips
• Enjoy attractive discounts at exclusive partners
Make Vienna your city. With the 2, 3 or 6-day Vienna PASS.
EXPLORE VIENNA IN ALL ITS VARIETY!
Vienna. Historic city. Stroll among the magnificent buildings of Vienna’s city centre. The ornate façades of the Museums of Art History and Natural History hint at the beauty of the treasures they house.
Vienna. Imperial city. Vienna is steeped in its imperial heritage. Don’t be surprised if you think for a moment you just saw Empress Sisi and her retinue hurry along the corridors of Schönbrunn Palace.
Vienna. City on the blue Danube. Through the centuries, the Danube has inspired great composers, poets and artists. Whether you glimpse it from high on the old Giant Ferris Wheel or from the futuristic Danube Tower, a
view of the Danube is always inspiring.
Vienna. Green city. Extensive parks filled with the sweet scent of roses, rolling vineyards and untamed nature – pause for a moment, breathe deeply and discover hidden gems off the beaten track.
VIENNA PASS HIGHLIGHTS
• Schönbrunn Palace (including Maze and Gloriette)
• Schönbrunn Zoo
• Giant Ferris Wheel
• St. Stephen‘s Cathedral – Cathedral Treasure
• Art History Museum
• Museum of Natural History
• Albertina Museum & Art Gallery
• Danube Tower
• Leopold Museum
• Imperial Treasury
• Spanish Riding School
• Imperial Apartments, Sisi Museum, Imperial Silver Collection
• Imperial Furniture Collection
• Museum of Technology
• mumok Museum of Modern Art
• House of Music
• Madame Tussauds
• Klosterneuburg Abbey
• ... plus more than 30 other sights!
Vienna PASS Redemption Centre Opernpassage, 1st district (underground lines U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz /Oper; tram 1, 2, D or 62 to Oper)
AirportDrive Desk, Vienna International Airport, arrivals hall
Things to bring
• Free entrance to 61 attractions
• Unlimited rides on HOP ON HOP OFF Vienna sightseeing buses
• Fast track entry at attractions
• Fuidebook and app with insider tips
• Attractive discounts at exclusive partners
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Duration: 2,3 or 6 days
Pick up the Vienna Pass:
- Vienna PASS Redemption Centre Opernpassage, 1st district (underground lines U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz /Oper; tram 1, 2, D or 62 to Oper)
- AirportDrive Desk, Vienna International Airport, arrivals hall
- 2 days: EUR 69,00
- 3 days: EUR 84,00
- 6 days: EUR 99,00
Junior (6 – 18)
- 2 days: EUR 34,50
- 3 days: EUR 42,00
- 6 days: EUR 49,55
Prices from 11th of April 2016:
- 2 days: EUR 74,00
- 3 days: EUR 89,00
- 6 days: EUR 114,00
Junior (6 – 18)
- 2 days: EUR 37,00
- 3 days: EUR 44,00
- 6 days: EUR 57,00
Children up to the age of 6 get free admission if accompanied by an adult holding a Vienna Pass.
- Print productions available in 5 languages(German, English, Italian, Spanish and French)
- App in 2 languages (German, English)