Choose a date
Price from € 47 per person
Vienna City Tour + Schoenbrunn Palace
• City tour with Vienna’s most important sights
• No waiting time at Schönbrunn & guided tour of the State Rooms
• Optional: Discounted ticket for Belvedere Palace
With our most popular tour you will not have to wait in line at the Schonbrunn Palace!
This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna.
Along the Ringstrasse we show you numerous magnificent buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum, the cultural district the Museums Quartier, the former Habsburg winter residence, the Hofburg, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater. The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schonbrunn Palace. In this former summer residence of the Habsburg family lived e.g. Maria Theresia.
On the way back to the opera we pass by the Belvedere Palace, the former summer residence of Prince Eugen, which houses the largest and the most precious Gustav Klimt collection in the world.
STARTING POINT/DROP OFF – OPERNGASSE 8
next to the opera house
30 minutes prior to each departure shuttle transfer from the State Opera
*** Present your voucher at least 15 minutes before departure***
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher - e vouchers not accepted
- Entrance fee to the Schonbrunn Palace
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
01.11- 23.03.2018: daily at 9:45
24.03.2018 - 31.10.2018 : daily at 9:45 and Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sunday at 14:45 (please note the tour at 14:45 is only conducted in English and German!)
Block out dates: 22 April 2018(no tour at 09:45 due to the City marathon) ( TBA certain day in Jun 2018 won’t be available to rainbow parade)
>> We won´t have any PICK UP SERVICE starting from the 24 of january 2018! <<
The entrance fee to the Schonbrunn Palace is included in the price. Please note:
- Please present your voucher at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right.
- If you are interested in having tour in Japanese or in Russian language please send us an email!