Choose a date
Price from € 47 per person
Vienna City Tour + Schoenbrunn Palace
• City tour with Vienna’s most important sights
• No waiting time at Schönbrunn & guided tour of the State Rooms
• Optional: Discounted ticket for Belvedere Palace
With our most popular tour you will not have to wait in line at the Schonbrunn Palace!
This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna.
Along the Ringstrasse we show you numerous magnificent buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum, the cultural district the Museums Quartier, the former Habsburg winter residence, the Hofburg, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater. The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schonbrunn Palace. In this former summer residence of the Habsburg family lived e.g. Maria Theresia.
On the way back to the opera we pass by the Belvedere Palace, the former summer residence of Prince Eugen, which houses the largest and the most precious Gustav Klimt collection in the world.
All customers, booking the tour during 27th November 2016 until 10th January 2017, will receive a free ticket for the “Original Wiener Strudl-Show” at Café Residenz at Schönbrunn Palace. The show takes place every day from 11 am to 4 pm on the hour. Guests will receive the voucher directly from the tour guide on the bus.
Suedtiroler Platz (Wiedner Gürtel/Laxenburger Strasse):
Accessibel via U1, 0 and 18 (tram), 13A (bus), S-Bahn (train).
- Follow the sign Hauptbahnhof, than Favoritenstraße, than Laxenburger Straße, (follow staircase, exit), Bus platform A7/A8
*This departure point is not available for the tour at 2 pm in a winter time
30 minutes prior to each departure shuttle transfer from the State Opera
*** Present your voucher at least 15 minutes before departure***
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher
- Entrance fee to the Schonbrunn Palace
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
01.11- 31.03: daily at 9:45 and 14:00 (please note the tour at 14:00 is only conducted in English and German!)
01.04 - 31.10: daily at 9:45 and Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sunday at 14:45 (please note the tour at 14:45 is only conducted in English, Spanish and German!)
The entrance fee to the Schonbrunn Palace is included in the price. Please note:
- Please present your voucher at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right.
- If you are interested in having tour in Japanese or in Russian language please send us an email!