Choose a date
Price from € 19 per person
Vienna City Tour + Schoenbrunn Palace
• City tour with Vienna’s most important sights
• No waiting time at Schönbrunn & guided tour of the State Rooms
With our most popular tour you will not have to wait in line at the Schonbrunn Palace!
This tour will give you an overall impression of the most significant historical sights of Vienna.
Along the Ringstrasse we show you numerous magnificent buildings, such as the MAK, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum, the cultural district the Museums Quartier, the former Habsburg winter residence, the Hofburg, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater. The highlight of this tour will be a visit of the showrooms of Schonbrunn Palace. In this former summer residence of the Habsburg family lived e.g. Maria Theresia.
PLEASE NOTE! THIS TOUR IS NOT CONFIRMED WITH THE BOOKING. ONCE WE RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM THE LOCAL TOUR PROVIDER WE WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
Please advise your clients to be at the departure point Operngasse 8 at least ten minutes before the tour starts.
Travel information Subway: The lines U1, U2 and U4 stop in the station "Karlsplatz". Please ask your guests to follow the exit "Oper" and walk left along the Vienna State Opera to the Operngasse. Our on-site staff wears yellow Vienna Sightseeing uniforms and will help to find the correct bus.
Things to bring
- Printed Voucher - e vouchers not accepted
- Entrance fee to the Schonbrunn Palace
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
>> We won´t have any PICK UP SERVICE starting from the 24 of january 2018! <<
The entrance fee to the Schonbrunn Palace is included in the price. Please note:
- Please present your voucher at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right.
- If you are interested in having tour in Japanese or in Russian language please send us an email!