Choose a date
Price from € 648 per person
Private Wachau Valley Day Trip
Discover the beauty of the world heritage listed Wachau Valley, in the luxury of your own vehicle and accompanied by an expert driver/guide! The Wachau valley is considered the most spectacular section of the Danube Valley.
Enjoy a day away from the city exploring small quaint villages, historical fortresses and famous monasteries. Your entertaining guide will share many interesting and captivating stories along the way. The Wachau Valley landscape is characterised by vineyards, forested slopes, fruit orchards, and impressive Monasteries. The Wachau valley is the perfect day trip from Vienna for those looking for an Austrian countryside experience. In 2000, the area was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, due to it its harmonious blend of natural and cultural beauty.
Highlights of the tour:
- Friendly expert driver/guide
- Danube boat cruise ( April to October only)
- Visit areas not accessible to larger groups (Great vantage points for photographers)
- Transport in luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Taste locally made chocolate, jam and chutney and other regional products
- Taste locally produced wines at one of the best wineries in the region
- Entrance into Melk Abbey
- Free time to explore at your own pace
At your hotel
At your hotel
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Camera - don’t forget to charge your battery!
- Warm clothing - in case of cold weather (especially from Oct. to Apr.)
- Spending money - for lunch, souvenirs and any tour add-ons
- Comfortable Clothing - for a fun day of touring!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Chocolate, Jam, chutney and other regional products
- Transport by luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Danube boat cruise from april 27th until september 29th.
- Melk Abbey entrance
- Accompaniment by expert driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for your driver/guide
Cancellations more then a week in advance only administration costs of 10%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
If you wish to book this tour for the same day or the next day, please call us in advance to request the availability.
Reservations made without contacting us in advance are not guaranteed.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- The boat trip operates from April 27 to September 29 only.