Choose a date
Price from € 30 per person
Polaroid Photo Tour Vienna Classic - Walking Tour
Explore historic Vienna’s city center with a vintage Polaroid camera. Get creative and take home special Polaroid memories of the city’s most famous sights.
You will learn how to use the vintage Polaroid camera at the start of the tour. Then you will start exploring Vienna’s city center in a small group. With the help of your guide you will be creating eight unique Polaroid souvenirs.
On the route you’ll not only see Vienna’s most famous sights but also a few things that might surprise you.
After the tour you’ll be taking home Polaroids from your trip as a one of a kind souvenir. Unlike digital photos they are a piece of memory that you can physically show your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or fridge.
Walk down memory lane: Your Polaroids will always take you back on a journey to the fantastic experience you had.
Your tour ends close to Votivkirche (Votiv Church) and the Schottentor. There, we will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Vienna, recommend places to eat and give tips on what to see and where to go.
Things to bring
- comfy shoes
- Vintage Polaroid 600 Camera for the duration of the trip
- 1 Pack of Polaroid Originals instant film worth 19 EUR
- Exclusive sightseeing booklet on Vienna
- Introduction to instant photography
- English speaking personal photo guide. Your guide is a Viennese local who is happy to answer questions you have about Vienna, recommend places to eat, give tips on what to see and where to go and much more. But please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide. Therefore we do not provide oral historical information and context.
- The No-Camera Ticket does not include a rental camera nor the instant film.
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
No minimum group size. Average maximum group size is eight.
The tour is operated in English. However all tour guides speak German as well.
Duration : About 150 minutes including the introduction to the Polaroid camera and the instant film.
Monday, Friday, Sunday:
Departs at 10:00am (March, April, May, September, October)
Departs at 9.30am (June, July, August)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday:
Departs at 2:00pm (March, April)
Departs at 3:00pm (May)
Departs at 3.30pm (June, July, August)
Departs at 2.30pm (September)
Departs at 1.30pm (October)
Departs at 11:00am (November, December, January, February)