Choose a date
Price from € 30 per person
Polaroid Photo Tour Vienna Urban - Walking Tour
Explore the young, hip and creative parts of Vienna with a vintage Polaroid camera – if you think you know the city already this tour will proof you different.
We will take you off the beaten path.
You will learn how to use the vintage Polaroid camera at the start of the tour. Then you will start exploring Vienna off the beaten path in a small group. With the help of your guide you will be creating eight unique Polaroid souvenirs.
Explore the other Vienna – colorful graffiti, hip galleries, creative street art and much more is waiting for you.
After the tour you’ll be taking home Polaroids from your trip as a one of a kind souvenir. Unlike digital photos they are a piece of memory that you can physically show your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or fridge.
Walk down memory lane: Your Polaroids will always take you back on a journey to the fantastic experience you had.
Your tour ends at the Donaukanal close to Schottenring (U2, U4), Rossauer Lände (U4) and Schottentor (U2). There, we will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Vienna, recommend places to eat and give tips on what to see and where to go.
Things to bring
- comfy shoes
- Vintage Polaroid 600 Camera for the duration of the trip
- 1 Pack of Polaroid Originals instant film worth 19 EUR
- Introduction to instant photography
- English speaking personal photo guide. Your guide is a Viennese local who is happy to answer questions you have about Vienna, recommend places to eat, give tips on what to see and where to go and much more. But please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide. Therefore we do not provide oral historical information and context.
- The No-Camera Ticket does not include a rental camera nor the instant film.
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
No minimum group size. Average maximum group size is eight.
Starting at : 9:30am - Friday, Saturday and Monday.
The tour is operated in English. However all tour guides speak German as well.
Duration : About 180 minutes including the introduction to the Polaroid camera and the instant film.